I know I need to watch what I eat. Perhaps after what just happened to me, I will watch what I eat very carefully from this point forward. I’m still gagging as I type. I’m still going “ew ew ew ew ew!” and hoping no one hears and comes in. If they do come in my office right now, they will see me spitting food out of my mouth and into a napkin or directly into the trash can. “ew ew ew ew ew!”
Here is what happened: It was 3:00pm and time for a little afternoon snack. I reached in my lunch container and pulled out the cheese stick I had packed today. I unwrapped it, and took a bite all without actually looking at my food. After the initial bite, I knew something was really wrong. It tasted so horrible! How can a little Colby cheese stick taste so awful! I finally pulled my gaze away from the computer screen to look at my food. “Ew ew ew ew ew !” It was covered in mold on one side! Oh dear! I can’t get the taste out of my mouth! I feel sick to my stomach. Anyone have any chocolate? I’m sure that will take this taste away. This reminds me of when my roommate was eating potato chips. After a few mouthfuls, she looked in the bag and saw the ants crawling all over the chips! “Ew ew ew ew!” I wonder if she ever got that taste out of her mouth!
I will watch what I eat from this day forward. But really, does anyone have some chocolate???